Monday, December 26, 2011

Indian Magpie Robin - Janakpuri Park, New Delhi

The Indian Magpie Robin (Copsychus saularis). sitting in a tree in Janakpuri park. (Nikon D3100 + Tamron 70-300mm , Exposure 300mm , 1/80, f11, iso 200, Flash Used) 
On a boring Christmas eve I Went out on a Photo-walk inside the Govt. Flower Nursery Park in Janakpuri, for some macro shots of flowers and insects.. . Unfortunately the officials denied the permission to go inside and click. So I chose the nearby Janakpuri park which is situated nearby it's Boundary and that most part of the flower nursery was in sight from the park too. 
Just when I entered the park saw a Indian Magpie Robin sitting in a tree.. He really was beautiful.. Followed him for some time.. enjoyed watching it drinking water from a sprinkler When the kids playing in the park saw me photographing, came running to me asking to click their pic too.. By this time in all this my little friend took off. 

Indian Magpie Robin - He was drinking water from a sprinkler nearby which was kept in the Garden. (Nikon D3100 + Tamron 70-300. Exposure 300m 1/80, f/11, ISO 200, Flash used )



4 comments: